Visitors to Canada & Super Visa
Who can apply for Visitors to Canada Medical Insurance?
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government health insurance plan
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
- Persons who are coming to or in Canada on a work visa or Parent and Grandparent Super Visa
- Persons who are coming to or in Canada on a Parent and Grandparent Super Visa
What is the Super Visa?
The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa is a permit for those with children or grandchildren whom are permanent residents of Canada. The visa is valid for 10 years, and allows you to stay in Canada for up to two years per visit.
Flexible Plans with Unbeatable Options
Our insurance plans for those visiting Canada are flexible and cost-effective, with a wide range of options to suit your needs. Our plans offer several competitive benefits, including:
- Single, couple or family coverage
- Choice of policy maximum based on your needs
- Meets all Super Visa requirements
- Coverage available for up to 365 days (Coverage extensions upon approval)
- Apply before or any time after arrival in Canada
- Coverage for temporary visits to other countries
- Coverage for pre-existing medical conditions up to age 85
- Emergency Call Centre 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We at Royale British Columbia Financial Inc. look forward to working with you to find the right plan for your time in Canada. Contact us to set up a meeting.
Get a Quote
Are you interested in this product or solution?
Let's talk! I am here to help with your Insurance and Investment needs.
Faraidoun (Frank) Akhavan
Office 205 - 3994 Shelbourne Street
Victoria BC, V8N 3E2
Email Frank Simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
You may be Interested In